Nigerian renowned and sensational gospel singer, Tim Godfrey celebrate his mum’s birthday as she marks a year old today.
Thus, Tim Godfrey who recently concluded his Fearless concert on the eleventh of July 2021 sends a thought words to his mother via social media.
|Recommended: CLICK TO SEE MORE ABOUT TIM GODFREY CONCERT
Moreso, The gospel singer tooked to his official social media handle to share a word of prayer and birthday message after posting a photo of his mother.
As well, this generated over 400 lots of comments to his post.
In his word, he wrote
” happy birthday my biggest support system! Thank you for going miles to ensure your children happiness.
I’m so lucky to call you mother ; Thank you for everything. I love you from my heart.
Family say a word of prayer for my mother.
You too can also drop your word of prayer and say a happy birthday to celebrate Tim Godfrey mum’s birthday in our comment box below.
HERE ARE FIVE THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT TIM GODFREY
For those who don’t know Tim Godfrey, we will start by telling you 5 things you don’t know about him
- Tim Godfrey is Known for his Kirk franklin and Tye Tribbett stye of using the stage.
- His collaboration with American Renowned gospel artist, Travis greene produced a song called “Nara”, which has become a national anthem in churches today”
- He and his Xtreme Crew has bagged an award of “musical group of excellence” from Africa Gospel and media awards (AGAMA)
- Also, Tim Godfrey has also bagged an international award like BEFFTA AWARDS UK and NEA AWARDS USA.
- Tim Godfrey was honoured with a doctorate degree in fine art and musicology at the Trinity University of ambassadors, Georgia, USA in 2018.
Watch Tim Godfrey kabiyesi Official Video